Aaron Levie is the co-founder and CEO of Box, a cloud storage company. He is also a regular keynote speaker and blogger on technology, business, and culture.
Top 10 Quotes by Aaron Levie
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk…In a world that’s fast-changing, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
- “Innovation comes from people who are willing to be wrong.”
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- “We wanted to build a company where you could come in every day and feel like you’re making a difference.”
- “Work hard, be nice to people, and always laugh at yourself.”
- “In order to succeed you have to be a little crazy.”
- “Don’t be afraid to challenge the status quo.”
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
- “When you’re down, find something to smile about.”
- “We wanted to build a company that would change the world.”
What do these quotes mean for businesses?
Many of Aaron Levie’s quotes emphasize the importance of innovation, risk-taking and dreaming big. For businesses, this means being creative and daring in your approach, while always staying open to new possibilities.
Levie’s quotes also emphasize the importance of working hard and being a good person. This means creating a company culture that is positive and supportive, where employees feel appreciated and motivated to do their best work. Levie’s quotes remind businesses that the future is always uncertain, but that doesn’t mean you can’t strive to make a difference in the world. With ambition, creativity, and a positive attitude, anything is possible.