Who is Brad Feld?
Brad Feld is an American entrepreneur, author, and venture capitalist. He is a co-founder of Techstars, a startup accelerator. He has also been involved in investing in startups since 1987.
Here are 10 of Brad Feld’s best quotes:
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
- “Innovation comes from people who are passionate and obsessive about what they do. They turn their hobbies into businesses, and they love their work so much that they can’t help but be successful.”
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.”
- “When you find an opportunity that you are truly passionate about, don’t let anything stop you from pursuing it. It will be worth all the hard work and sacrifice in the end.”
- “The key to being successful is to find something you love to do and then figure out how to make money doing it.”
- “Pursue your passion, and success will follow.”
- “Do something you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.”
- “If you want to be successful, you have to find something that you love to do and then find a way to get paid for doing it.”
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”