Who is Christoph Janz?
Christoph Janz is a startup advisor and venture capitalist. He co-founded Point Nine Capital, a Berlin-based early-stage VC company. He’s also the Managing Partner at the firm.
What are his Top 10 Quotes?
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.”
- “If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.”
- “Progress isn’t made by early adopters alone – it’s made by people who are willing to take risks.”
- “Entrepreneurship is not about having an idea, it’s about turning that idea into a reality.”
- “Stop looking for unicorns and start building startups.”
- “The most important thing in life is to find out what you’re good at, and then do it.”
- “There’s no such thing as a no-brainer investment – every decision has risk and potential reward.”
- “Building a great company is all about making the right decisions – even when you don’t have all the answers.”
What should entrepreneurs take away from Chris’s quotes?
Christoph Janz emphasizes why it’s important to do something you love, to believe in yourself, and to take risks. He also reminds us, business folks, that there’s no such thing as an easy investment – every decision you make has its risk and its potential reward. Finally, Janz believes that to build a great company, don’t make hasty decisions. This is great advice for any entrepreneur who is looking to start or scale their business.