Who is Jack Dorsey?
Jack Dorsey is one of the most famous faces in the tech industry. Among other notable accomplishments, Jack is the co-founder of Twitter and CEO of Square. He’s also a superfan of cryptocurrency and tweets a lot about Bitcoin.
As a leader in both tech and business, Jack has tasted success and failure on his way to becoming CEO of the social media behemoth. No wonder Jack has some insightful words of advice for the next generation of entrepreneurs..
Here are 10 of our favorite Jack Dorsey quotes
- “You can worry about the competition…or you can focus on what’s ahead of you and drive fast.”
- “Expect the unexpected. And whenever possible, be the unexpected.”
- “You don’t have to start from scratch to do something interesting.”
- “You have to start. Start now, start here, start small and keep it simple.”
- “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.”
- “It’s really complex to make something simple.”
- “Success is never accidental.”
- “Question every little thing.”
- “Everyone has an idea, but it’s really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you work on the idea.”
- “An idea that can change the course of the company can come from anywhere.”