Who is Kat Cole?
Katrina “Kat” Cole is an American businesswoman, former COO, and former president of North America for Focus Brands. This company owns many restaurant chains, including Auntie Anne’s, Carvel Ice Cream, Moe’s Southwest Grill, and Schlotzsky’s.
Cole has said some thought-provoking things over the years. Here are 10 of my favorites:
1. “The biggest barrier to entry is usually fear-based thinking.”
2. “To be successful, you have to be comfortable with being uncomfortable.”
3. “You can’t be a complainer and a change agent at the same time.”
4. “If you don’t use your voice, someone is waiting behind you who will.”
5. “Don’t be afraid to challenge the status quo.”
6. “To grow, you have to be willing to experiment.”
7. “Believe in yourself and your vision.”
8. “Focus on things that are small enough to change but big enough to matter.”
9. “Have empathy, gratitude, and respect for every position in the company.”
10. “Take risks and learn from your mistakes.”
Hope you enjoyed these powerful insights from Katrina ! As she says, the key to success is by embracing change, thinking outside the box, and being a risk-taker.