Top 10 Quotes by Chamath Palihapitiya
Who is Chamath Palihapitiya?
Chamath Palihapitiya is a Silicon Valley entrepreneur and venture capitalist. He co-founded Social Capital, a venture capital firm based in Palo Alto. Chamath has a long history in Silicon Valley, having worked at various tech companies, including Netscape, AOL Time Warner, and Facebook.
He’s a keen crypto enthusiast and regularly tweets about bitcoin on his social media accounts.
Below are the top 10 quotes by Chamath Palihapitiya:
- “The best thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise.”
- “Good investors have to choose how to allocate their mind share with the precious capital they have.”
- “Your job as a smart investor is to separate the facts and the news from the fiction and the noise.”
- “People are unhappy because they’re chasing the wrong things. Money and power aren’t the answer – they never have been.”
- “Success in Silicon Valley is all about creating value for others, not for yourself.”
- “Valuable companies take decades to build. “
- “Betting against entrepreneurs who are changing the world has never been a profitable endeavor.”
- “Something like bitcoin is really important because it is not correlated to the rest of the market.”
- “The reality is that it’s never been a better time to be an entrepreneur. It’s never been a better time to work at a startup.”
- “In Silicon Valley, it’s all about making an impact.”