10 Thought-provoking quotes by Noah Kagan
Who is Noah Kagan?
Noah Kagan is an entrepreneur, co-founder, and Chief Sumo of AppSumo, an online software product deals company. He previously worked at Facebook and Mint.com before venturing into entrepreneurship.
Kagan is a blunt and straightforward person when it comes to business and marketing. It’s no wonder you can see this clearly in his quotes. You get to see another perspective of business we are generally not used to, which is insightful and inspiring at the same time.
Here are 10 of my favorite quotes by Noah Kagan:
- “No one ever got rich checking their email more often.”
- “You can’t be great at everything, but you can be good at anything.”
- “Marketing has always been about the same thing – who your customers are and where they are.”
- “At the gym, you’re going through suffering and pain, and you can’t do anymore, and you still come back. You must be willing to sacrifice and do the same for your company.”
- “A true measure of an entrepreneur is how they deal with adversity.”
- “Marketing is all about adding value.”
- “My favorite business book of all time is experience.”
- “You have to decide your own self-worth versus letting others determine it.”
- “Consuming is the opposite of producing.”
- “The BEST way to get famous is to make amazing stuff.”