Top 10 Quotes by Dan Martell
Who is Dan Martell?
Dan Martell is a Canadian entrepreneur, investor, and startup advisor. He co-founded Spheric Technologies, a solutions company that provides consulting and development services to enterprises, which Salesforce acquired in 2009. Dan is also the founder of Flowtown, a social media marketing company (acquired by Demandforce).
Dan Martell’s top quotes
- “Show me your calendar, and I’ll show you your success.”
- “Don’t be afraid to ask dumb questions. Asking questions is the only way to learn.”
- “When you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.”
- “You have to be passionate about your work, or you won’t succeed.”
- “If you do it right, your marketing will serve more people in the world than your product ever will.”
- “Pivot quickly when things aren’t going well.”
- “If you don’t have a passion for your customers, you won’t create a company, you’ll create a job.”
- “Working on weekends isn’t being productive. It’s a critical sign that your week wasn’t.”
- “Be relentlessly resourceful.”
- ” Persevere through the hard times.”