Top 10 Quotes by Lincoln Murphy
Who is Lincoln Murphy?
Lincoln Murphy is a software consultant, author, and public speaker. He co-founded Sixteen Ventures, a company that helps startups grow their business. He has helped hundreds of companies accelerate growth for over a decade by optimizing the Customer Lifecycle. He’s the author of the book ‘Customer Success.’
Here are 10 of Lincoln’s best quotes:
- “The best way to avoid surprising your customer is to communicate – clearly and directly – in a way that ensures they understand what they’re being told.”
- “Customer success is about more than delivering service or support.”
- “Some of your customers won’t just hate Unknowns… they’ll have a negative physical reaction to them.”
- “You can focus on Adoption, Retention, Expansion, or Advocacy, or you can focus on the customer’s Desired Outcome and get all those things.”
- “Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.”
- “Make customers repeat themselves… lower your company’s valuation.”
- “Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Asking for help shows that you have the strength to admit that you’re not perfect and are ready to do whatever it takes to get better.”
- “Customer Success is when your customer achieves their Desired Outcome through their interactions with your company.”
- “There’s more to your relationship with your customer than just their use of the product.”
- “Everything impacts Net Retention. Every. Thing.”
A weekly dose of insights to grow your SaaS.