Top 10 quotes by James Altucher
Who is James Altucher?
James Altucher is an investor, entrepreneur, and author. He has founded an incredible 20 companies and has been involved in more than 50 investments.
James is also a prolific writer, with 11 published books. And he’s known to share his wisdom, regularly posting thought-provoking insights on Twitter, Facebook, and his blog.
Here are James Altucher’s 10 best quotes:
1) “You are not your job. You are not the product of your labor. You are the one who is creating your product.”
2) “The biggest mistake you can make in life is to be afraid of making mistakes.”
3) “The biggest reward for a thing well done is the opportunity to do it again.”
4) “Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to who you were yesterday.”
5) “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
6) “The most important thing you can do is find out what you really want. And then do it.”
7) “No one owes you anything. Not even God.”
8) “You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.”
9) “I’ve failed at more things than I’ve succeeded. That’s why I know I’m not a failure.”
10)” The only way to get better is to keep trying and failing and trying again.”
James Altucher’s words of wisdom are a great reminder that living in the present is essential and not worrying about things we can’t control. And his advice to keep trying; regardless of how many times you fail, is an inspiring message for anyone going through tough times.