Top 10 Quotes by Jason Calacanis
Who is Jason Calacanis?
Jason Calacanis is an American entrepreneur, investor, and blogger. He is the co-founder of the early-stage venture capital firm, LaunchCapital, and the creator of “This Week in Startups,” a popular podcast about startups and entrepreneurship.
These are some of Jason Calacanis’ best quotes
- “No one remembers how you got there, only that you got there.”
- “Don’t be afraid to ask for help – it’s a sign of strength, not weakness.”
- “Your network is your net worth.”
- “It’s not about ideas; it’s about making ideas happen.”
- “Entrepreneurship is not about having an idea. It’s about turning that idea into a reality.”
- “The only way to fail is not to try.”
- “If you can’t sell your product, it’s not a product-it’s a hobby.”
- “Your success is determined by your ability to execute, not just have ideas.”
- “You’re not an entrepreneur until you’ve failed – a lot.”
- “Being an entrepreneur is like being in a constant state of warfare.”
What can we learn from Jason Calacanis’ words?
Jason Calacanis’ quotes remind us that entrepreneurship is not easy and that failing is part of the process. But they also remind us that it won’t feel like work if we’re passionate about what we’re doing. And finally, it teaches us that being an entrepreneur is about taking action and making things happen.