Top 10 Quotes by Nir Eyal
Who is Nir Eyal?
Nir Eyal is an entrepreneur, lecturer, and author. He has written extensively about how psychology, technology, and business work together. His works have been published in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, TechCrunch, and Psychology Today.
What are his top 10 quotes?
- “All successful products solve a problem.”
- “People don’t want to be interrupted; they want to be delighted.”
- “Successful products give users what they want when they want it.”
- “The best way to get someone to change their behavior is to make it easy for them.”
- “In order to change people’s behavior, you have to change their environment.”
- “People are motivated by a sense of progress.”
- “The most successful products create a habit.”
- “Designing for habits takes time and effort, but it’s worth it.”
- “Technology can change people’s behavior, but only if it’s used in the right way.”
- “There is no silver bullet for changing people’s behavior, but there are lots of useful tools and techniques.
A weekly dose of insights to grow your SaaS.