Top 10 Quotes by Michael Seibel
Who is Michael Seibel?
Michael Seibel is the co-founder and former CEO of Justin.tv and Socialcam. He also serves as a partner at Y Combinator, where he has been involved with a whopping 190 startups.
Here are 10 quotes from Michael Seibel to help you be a better entrepreneur:
- “The first step is to identify the real opportunity. Too many people get wrapped up in their idea and can’t see past it.”
- “Entrepreneurship is not about starting companies; it’s about solving problems.”
- “The best entrepreneurs are those who can see opportunity in chaos.”
- “Most startups that succeed are the ones that create a new market, not those that take on an existing one.”
- “It’s not about having an idea; it’s about turning that idea into a reality.”
- “You need to be passionate about your product, and you need to be able to sell it.”
- “The most important thing you can do as an entrepreneur is to focus on solving a real problem.”
- “Your biggest enemy is inertia – don’t let yourself get too comfortable with the status quo.”
- “You must be able to execute quickly and efficiently if you want to succeed in today’s world.”
- “Don’t be afraid to experiment and take risks – that’s how you learn and grow as an entrepreneur.”
A weekly dose of insights to grow your SaaS.